The Canadian House of Commons where nobody takes responsibility for anything.
Free Advice to the Liberals in Ottawa:
1. An alphabet-soup of tax-and-spend projects and programs will not help Canada.
2. More Atlantic Canada initiatives will not help Canada.
3. More HRDC giveaways to fellow Liberals especially in Shawinigan will not help Canada.
4. More CIDA giveaways to foreign socialist dictators will not help Canada.
5. More global travel of politicians and bureaucrats will not help Canada.
6. Pouring Canadian taxpayers money into UN agencies no matter the cause, will not help Canada.
7. The appointment of someone with a title like Ethics Commissioner to give a pass on these projects will not help Canada.
8. More government propaganda machines such as the CBC will not help Canada.
9. More back-room deals and pigs at the trough will not help Canada.
10. A $600 billion debt does not help Canada.
11. A 63-cent dollar does not help Canada.
12. One honest politician could help Canada.
Canadians are not allowed opinions in these matters or property rights in Chretien's Charter or binding referendums or recall or answers in parliament. And if an individual politician is bold enough to stand up in parliament and say "No," a Liberal will likely stand up and shout "Racism!"
What are the odds that the Liberals will take this advice? Zero. Therefore Canada is not only in deep trouble but going deeper.
Liberals not allowed here